SET of TWO (2)
NOW SIZES AVAILABLE! Please see the image on how to measure, follow the red line, and ADD 1" (one) to it.
Hock sores can end up in quite a nightmare if you don't take care of it.
Being ahead of the issue is the image of a savvy horse owner!
"HockSmile" is the answer, simply wrap around and attach the ELASTIC loop tight to the hook, go over the top loops!
* 100% Guaranteed!
* 100% Stay on!
* 100% Super strong!
* 100% It Works!
* Soft very thick long-lasting lining!
Tested for a full year on three different horses!
The set of "HockSmile" include 2 extra elastic loop straps. one for each hind leg.
How to attach to the horse hock....
1. Place the correct HockSmile on the correct hind leg (hook facing outside)
2. Place the horse hock in the HockSmile cup.
3. Take the inside elastic loop, pull and wrap it around the front attaching to the outside hook.
4. That's it when attached snug and comfortable the HockSmile stays on until you remove it.
5. NO DANGEROUS hardware attached to the closure!
6. HockSmile is NOT for the physically challenged horse hocks!
The simplicity of this item is "Unique" and so logic!
WE DO NOT SUPPORT, WE PROTECT!
"HOCK SMILE"HOCK SORES, HORSE HOCK, BED SORES
THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE RETURNED FOR HYGIENE AND SAFETY REASONS!