Why "Sassari" Fly Boots / Wound Protection/ Leggings?
SOLD IN SET X 4
After veterinarian care, the "Sassari" boots are excellent to protect the wound from dust and unwanted debris!
The "Sassari" boots are NOT lined, therefore excellent for trail rides!
The material is a PVC coated woven yarn that is made for solar abuse.
The material is soft, easy to clean and provide an 80/90% UV ray protection! Wear the boot upside down at the legs and you get more protection at the top!
* Provide 80/90% UV ray protection!
* Guaranteed NO sagging!
* Excellent air ventilation!
* Hook/loop closure!
* 100% Flexible plastic stay which prevents sagging!
* Reduced stomping and stress created by pesky flies!
* Excellent for wound protection and still air ventilation provided!
* Excellent for fetlock protection!
* Prevents nasty biting flies to bother the horse legs!
* 100% Guaranteed!
* Sold in sets of 4!
* Very competitive pricing!
How to measure:
1. Take the widest part of the lower leg + 1inch
2. Measure from the corona band to just under the knee, remember they settle down about 1/2 inch!!! SEE IMAGE
3. Yes, we do custom orders, however, they are NOT eligible for returns!
THE SASSARI FLY BOOTS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO FIT TIED AND SNUG, INSTEAD A LOOSE AND COMFORTABLE FITTING IS THE KEY.
When Custom made please leave the sizing in the comment box.
We will get back to you to confirm the sizing.
Again, NOT eligible for returns!
Small 13" wide, 15" tall, small horses like 14 H Arabians and similar size horses.
Medium 14" wide, 15" tall, heavier set Arabians, Quarter horses, and similar size horses.
Large 15" wide, 15" tall, warmbloods and similar size horses.
X Large 16" wide, 15"tall, Draft horses and similar size horses.
XX Large 17" wide, 15" tall
"SASSARI" FLY BOOTS / FLY LEGGINGS/ WOUND PROTECTION
We except a return within 10 working days after receiving date, YOU MUST CONTACT CORPORATE IN ADVANCE by email before returning the item.